From acrylic on canvas to watercolours, drawing and air drying clay – our weekly after-school art classes are a great way for your kids to get creative and learn
From acrylic on canvas to watercolours, drawing and air drying clay – our weekly after-school art classes are a great way for your kids to get creative and learn new skills, while having fun!
Each week, your kids are taught new techniques and develop their skills, building on the previous week’s lesson.
Through simple step-by-step instruction, they’ll bring alive superheroes, make & paint beautiful clay trees, owl, and abstracts.
Our Term 4 2021 program runs for 8 weeks every Wednesday 3:30-5PM from 27th October to 18 December in our wonderful new studio 2A/118 Bronte Road Bondi Beach.
They’ll be provided with all the materials they need each week.
What they will learn
- To paint with acrylic on canvas and watercolours
- Drawing techniques to create detailed images
- To mould sturdy creatures from clay
- To draw caricatures
- Create a balanced, asymmetrical designs
- Learn how to use art materials, such as acrylic and watercolour paints, pencils, pens, markers, air drying clay, tracing paper, collaging and mixed media.
We are following Government guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and will monitor new developments and act accordingly. If required by law, classes will move online.